"Welcome"



As a child we all have that urge to explore . . . to climb that tree up the backyard . . . to go with dad down to the shops to pick up some 'no more gaps' and the bread and milk for mum, just because you can . . .to dig that super deep hole in the sand pit on the off chance that you may find that buried treasure everyone carries on about . . . lifting every big rock or log you can find to see if there is a weird creepy crawly you haven't seen before . . . to peek through the crack in the fence to see what lurks in the neighbours yard and stir up their dog . . .

But for many of us this itch to explore stays with you beyond childhood.

Soon enough what lies in the neighbour's yard and trips down to Bunnings just is not enough, the rest of the world is whispering out you're name, calling you to come and play. The sights, smells and experiences are out there waiting for you . . . . and for some of us lucky ones, we answer to its call.

Welcome to the blog of the Colhoun sisters, two lucky little ladies who have begun their quest for Global Domination.

Follow us to share the sights, smells and sticky situations we will encounter over the next 12 months while traveling the UK & Europe. Laugh with us, cry with us and soak up all that the world has to offer - after all, you only live once!

- Ashley & Hayley


Saturday 10 September 2011

A little bite of Sunshine in every Pack

I was in Sainsburys the other day searching for foods that we can prepare in our 'kitchen' that doesn't require storing in the fridge or cooking by any method other than a microwave. . . .  hmmmm lots of options there - NOT

After some wandering around aimlessly and few cans of Heinz soup later I decided that some chips would be a good idea (The weirdos over here call them 'crisps') and because i seem to be getting a little round around the edges lately (thanks to all the beer I have been consuming) I wanted to go for a 'healthier' option, but didn't want something that tasted like I was chewing on an old shoe.

After picking up several horrible options I came across Walkers' (Which is our Smiths by the way) little packets of awesomeness . . . .




AND the best bit was that the multipacks were on offer, 3 for 3 pounds - YEA BOI

I got them home and decided to try a pack . . . . .


OH SWEET MOTHER OF OUR LORD JEEBUS CHRIST THEY WERE FREAKING AMAZING!

There was one hell of a party in my mouth and EVERYONE was invited, these grain chips were the most impressive packet of chippies I have ever eaten, the flavours were insanely moreish, the texture was great, good portion size and the best bit was - they were good for those bootylicious women out there, like myself, who simply cannot let go of their fatty impulsions and have the undying need to scoff down a packet of chips the minute we feel even slightly peckish.


Heaven in a packet


After gorging myself on a few packets It finally clicked to me the relevance of Walkers' TV advert for Sunbites - it suddenly became so much funnier, wanna see?





All this good news aside, I think I may have a problem, I have become a 3 pack a day consumer, someone needs to invent me some grain-patches so I can try kick this habbit before I start falling apart . . . . meh, its TOTALLY WORTH IT


Spread the word people, Sunbites are the way forward

No comments:

Post a Comment