"Welcome"



As a child we all have that urge to explore . . . to climb that tree up the backyard . . . to go with dad down to the shops to pick up some 'no more gaps' and the bread and milk for mum, just because you can . . .to dig that super deep hole in the sand pit on the off chance that you may find that buried treasure everyone carries on about . . . lifting every big rock or log you can find to see if there is a weird creepy crawly you haven't seen before . . . to peek through the crack in the fence to see what lurks in the neighbours yard and stir up their dog . . .

But for many of us this itch to explore stays with you beyond childhood.

Soon enough what lies in the neighbour's yard and trips down to Bunnings just is not enough, the rest of the world is whispering out you're name, calling you to come and play. The sights, smells and experiences are out there waiting for you . . . . and for some of us lucky ones, we answer to its call.

Welcome to the blog of the Colhoun sisters, two lucky little ladies who have begun their quest for Global Domination.

Follow us to share the sights, smells and sticky situations we will encounter over the next 12 months while traveling the UK & Europe. Laugh with us, cry with us and soak up all that the world has to offer - after all, you only live once!

- Ashley & Hayley


Wednesday 14 September 2011

I miss my entertainment box

I was thinking about how I miss watching tellie, as we havent had one since we left home in March . . . .  I miss it so much I even miss watching the continuous droves of mindless advertisements that rudely interrupt our viewing pleasure.

Sometimes I would even trade the uncomfortable mind numbing silence for the good old "Doors Plus" or "Retra Vision" advertisement jingles playing on constant repeat.

Which lead me to think about my favourite all time TV Ads  . . . . .


Like the Woolies Macro Organic produce ad -



And this legendary Pure Blonde ad -



And the Evian Water ad -



And this EPIC Carlton Draught ad




Who needs television programs when the ads are just as entertaining


hmmmm . . . . . suddenly I feel like drinking a Pure Blonde, a Carlton Draught and a bottle of Evian Water, and I may need to pop down to the shop for some Macro Organic produce and my very own tambourine - strange



No comments:

Post a Comment