"Welcome"



As a child we all have that urge to explore . . . to climb that tree up the backyard . . . to go with dad down to the shops to pick up some 'no more gaps' and the bread and milk for mum, just because you can . . .to dig that super deep hole in the sand pit on the off chance that you may find that buried treasure everyone carries on about . . . lifting every big rock or log you can find to see if there is a weird creepy crawly you haven't seen before . . . to peek through the crack in the fence to see what lurks in the neighbours yard and stir up their dog . . .

But for many of us this itch to explore stays with you beyond childhood.

Soon enough what lies in the neighbour's yard and trips down to Bunnings just is not enough, the rest of the world is whispering out you're name, calling you to come and play. The sights, smells and experiences are out there waiting for you . . . . and for some of us lucky ones, we answer to its call.

Welcome to the blog of the Colhoun sisters, two lucky little ladies who have begun their quest for Global Domination.

Follow us to share the sights, smells and sticky situations we will encounter over the next 12 months while traveling the UK & Europe. Laugh with us, cry with us and soak up all that the world has to offer - after all, you only live once!

- Ashley & Hayley


Friday 15 April 2011

ARGH . . . No More Music - Please

Good morning . . . . If I could call it that to be totally honest

Halz & I worked till close last night, finishing at about 12:00 pm, after the delicious (and well deserved) maccas run we finally got home just after 1:00 am. Tired, full and aching we jump into our beds, off goes the light, down goes our heads . . . . . and BAM . . . . . on goes the doof doof music in the room downstairs

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Now 2 nights in a row we have had to listen to Polish dance party music till 4:30 am accompanied by the continuous onslaught of very loud, very deep, Polish gibberish and a heavy bass line that vibrates up the wall.

Its so loud we could almost set up a strobe light in our room, throw some slutty velvet cushions on the beds, add a rather large bouncer at the door and charge people 10 pound to come and bust a move . . . .

Yes, this is a photo of me in bed, Please dont look too closely

The worst bit is that if I went downstairs to tell them to turn the S#*% off, they wouldn't understand a word I was saying . . . . I would just be some crazy Australian chick standing at their bedroom door wielding a baseball bat, with crazy bed hair, bloodshot eyes, steam coming out my ears and hollering english obscenities at them . . . . . would be pointless really

Once I finally got to sleep it was AWESOME . . . up until they turned it back on at about 9:30 this morning

 - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Sooooooo . . . . . I have a plan.

Today I am going to download every Wiggles song that has ever terrorized and haunted the adult population and I am going to put them all into a glorious little playlist in my itunes, when 6:00 pm rolls around and its time for me to go to work I am going to hit my little continuous play button, turn the MO FO up as high as it will go, place my laptop in the centre of the room, lock my door and go to work   =D

TAKE THAT - MWAHAHAHAHAAA

Lesson learnt Polish dudes downstairs, do not mess with the Aussie girls precious sleepy time, they will punish you severely.

What a lovely start to the weekend, now I have had my morning rant, Im off to have a shower and some brekkie.

Chat later

- Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment